Autism is a spectrum disorder. It varies from children to children. Some children have shown very high signs of autism and some show less. It’s a serious developmental disorder that impairs the ability to communicate and interact. It can impact the nervous system and affects the overall cognitive, emotional, social and physical health of the affected individual.
- abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions.
- Abnormal Tone of Voice.
- Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact.
- Behavioral Disturbances.
- Deficits in Language Comprehension.
- Delay in Learning to Speak.
- Flat or Monotonous Speech.
- Inappropriate Social Interaction.
These are serious disorders that need good psychiatric treatment to be cured and get back into normal life.