Post-traumatic stress disorder known as PTSD is a mental illness. It can come after some traumatic event happen to the person by which he could have faced near-death experienced or got threatened to death or there may be some serious injury and some sexual abuse faced by the person. This disorder can happen to both the person who feels the situation or sees it. When a person sees or experienced some tragic or traumatic event then the brain gets overwhelmed and store the memories in the ‘immediate action part’ instead of the normal place. These illness does not occur in everyone. It can usually happen with the person with the weak hear or if he or she has some feeling attached.
- Flashback of the misfortunate event.
- Intrusive memories in which you have no control over.
- Nightmares related to the event.
- Distress when contacting with the thing which reminds of the event.
- Feeling trouble in sleeping.
- Feeling watchful.