Depression can be caused by a person because of many ways, but it always affects the relationship of the person and can create interpersonal problems between the people. Interpersonal therapy is a therapy that is being done to cure depression in a person. In this therapy, the person will be asked about his past relationships and how they affect his emotions. With the help of the therapist the key issue which is causing you problems are being focused to resolve.
Benefits of interpersonal therapy:
- Living in the present moment.
- Focusing on a positive approach.
- Helping to cure depression.
- Enabling the person to have a new fresh start in life.
- Preparing to have a more optimistic approach.
Interpersonal therapy helps to treat:
- Bipolar disorder.
- Borderline personality disorder.
- Eating disorder.
- Martial disputes.
- Panic disorders.
- Substance abuse.