The family is a foundation on which most societies are built.A person can never feel more comfortable with any other person than his own family. Usually, family therapy has been done for the treatment of chronic psychiatric disorders. With the guidance of the therapist, the members of the family come together and talk with the patient and resolve any conflict or problem which is maybe affecting your mental health. The words from the mouth of the family members may cut the bad vibration from the mind and help you heal faster. Family therapy is also being done to sort out the conflicts between the family member which is badly affecting the house environment and the mental health of the family members. This therapy helps in figuring out the issues and reunite them again with a positive mindset.
Effects of Family Therapy: –
- It helps the person to improve the psychological condition.
- It helps you get the family support for your illness.
- It helps the family members to end the conflict.
- It helps the family to peacefully sort out the rights and wrongs.
- It helps in creating a new start.