Bipolar autism is a mental health condition in which a person suffers from mood swings, which may let the person feel very much happy sometimes and sometimes let him feel depressed. The depression may let the person feel hopeless and lose interest in most activities. That’s why this disorder is been divided into two parts. I. e. manic phase and depressive phase.
Symptoms of Mania:
- Feeling upbeat and extremely happy.
- Feeling boost in energy and agitation.
- Disturbance in sleep.
- An exaggerated feeling of self-esteem and pride.
Symptoms of Depression:
- Feeling low in life and depressed to the depth.
- Losing interest in activities that you like.
- Feeling of inferiority.
- Unexpected weight gain and loss.
- Fatigue, oversleeping, feeling a loss of energy.
- Inability to focus.
Both the scenario has ill effects on the person and put the person away from his real self, good psychological treatment and guidance will help the person get back to normal.